APPLICATIONS OPEN FOR RTR 2017
Return to Roots is a youth-initiated program designed to strengthen community identity amongst Zoroastrian youth the world over.
The idea of a Zoroastrian Return to Roots Program was born out of the increasing disconnect between those Zoroastrians in the diaspora with their ancestral communities in Iran and India. It is a unique means of fostering community links and identity by taking small groups of youth on trips to explore their religious, social and cultural heritage.
- Reconnect Zoroastrians in the diaspora with their origins in India and Iran
- Foster a sense of community and identity
- Focus on youth and the future generation
- Create a network of RTR global alumni
- Build a Return to Roots foundation & corpus of funding for future generations of Zoroastrians
We are working under the auspices of the UNESCO PARZOR Foundation. Please visit the supporters page to learn more.